This half day workshop will by run by the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre and introduce the tools and strategies to have value-based conversations with family, friends and people of influence about the issues that impact people seeking asylum.
At the workshop you will:
- Learn to apply a new language and discourse that evokes a powerful shift in community attitudes toward refugees and people seeking asylum
- Learn new messaging strategies to maximise the results of your advocacy efforts
- Workshop your ideas and receive practical feedback
- Expand your networks and meet like minded people
- Gain access to new tools and resources
Breakfast, morning tea and lunch will be provided. We look forward to seeing you there!
Contact Dominic firstname.lastname@example.org · (02) 8762 4200